Already “almost” summer, so time for “Almost Margeritta”!
And it’s strawberry, with fragrant, juicy and fresh fruit.
And that’s literally because the original Margeritta recipe comes from Mexico.
Nobody really knows how the recipe for this drink came to be.
One of the hypotheses is that Margeritta was created by a bartender for a beautiful woman of the same name, and other sources claim that he was invented to be more “civilized” to drink tequila than when combined with salt laced with a wrist and a piece of lemon: )
One thing is certain, Margeritta is known around the world and loved for its taste and formulation.
My version of “Almost Margeritty” is a wonderfully mix of refreshing and fresh strawberries, sweet and sour lemon juice and glazed molasses, wrapped with delicate bubbles of gas water or for amateurs of “stronger” taste of sparkling wine * 🙂
* Drink can be “strengthened in%”. Ideally suited to this white dry wine or if you prefer more bubbles then use sparkling wine.
- 8-10 strawberries
- squeezed juice of ½ lemon
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
- 3-4 cubes of ice
- 1 cup of carbonated water
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate molasses (optional)
- White wine or sparkling wine (optional)
Strawberries mix together with squeezed lemon juice, maple syrup or honey, pomegranate molasses(optional) and ice cubes.
We add carbonated water and optional wine.
Mix, pour into drink glasses and serve immediately.
Good to know:
Should we eat strawberries?
- A mine of antioxidants that protect cells from premature aging.
- Contains 2 powerful antioxidants: vitamin A (in the form of beta-carotene) and vitamin C.
- They have a great effect on the condition of the skin (vitamin C allows the synthesis of collagen), which is smoothed and less prone to wrinkles.
- They help to “sweep away” free radicals that lead to inflammation in the body.
- Rich in manganese, which affects the proper functioning of the nervous system and the brain and folic acid, which prevents birth defects of the neural tube. Therefore, they are recommended to future mothers as a dietary supplement in this valuable vitamin.
- Low calorie and rich in dietary fiber – ideal for people on diet regimens and irregular bowel movements.
- Very often they are used in cleansing and detox diets.
Pomegranate molasses is produced by evaporation of pomegranate juice, which during this process thickens and turns brown. The best is 100% pomegranate juice.
Her addition to the drink will deepen and deepen the beautiful red color and will impart a sweet, sour taste.