Looking for an idea for breakfast full of protein and healthy fatty acids?
Those that will metabolize from the morning, you will be full for a few hours and not have fat on the body.
What do you say to pancakes with almond and coconut flour pretty well stuffed with whey protein?
They taste delicious – almost like dessert, so no worries we can consume them at any time of the day.
For me – perfect, so I encourage you to try the recipe as an alternative to traditional pancakes.
- ¾ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 organic egg (vegan version: 1 spoon of flaxseed + 2 tablespoons of water)
- almond milk + mineral water - the amount suitable for the pancake mass
- pinch of Himalayan salt and baking powder
- Cottege chesse / Greak yogurt with stevia, xylitol or maple syrup or fruit - fresh: whole, blend or lightly crushed to consistency of jam.
- walnuts full of omega 3!
- blueberries (or other berries) full of antioxidants!
- pinch of cinnamon
Mix all the ingredients thoroughly, adding water and almond milk (in the same proportions) to get the consistency of the pancake dough.
Fry on hot teflon pan (without fat or gently coconut oil) on both sides to golden color.
Note: Almond coconuts are fried a bit longer than traditional and are more delicate, so be careful to "twist" the other side.
If you like a sweet, dessert version you can pour pancakes with maple syrup.