Delicious, moist, with cinnamon and crunchy walnuts banana bread!
- Delicately sweet, thanks to ripe bananas – although without sugar;
- Gluten-free and low-carbohydrate – thanks to almond and coconut flour;
- Wonderfully moist – without the addition of fat;
- High protein (almond flour and eggs) and improving metabolism (cinnamon);
- Rich in omega 3 fatty acids, thanks to the addition of walnuts.
Banana bread is very popular in United States.
Its recipe is based on ripe bananas, wheat flour, eggs, sugar, vegetable oil and baking soda.
The walnuts, pecans or dried cranberries, or chocolate chips, are often indoors.
I propose you a much lighter version, without gluten, sugar and extra fat.
The taste is phenomenal, and most importantly extremely nutritious!
Recently this is my breakfast hit 🙂
Adding nut butter (almond, peanut or cashew) and fresh fruit is addictive!
Try it and you will not regret it 🙂
Good news for people on the diet:
Bread is low in carbohydrates, contains sugars only from bananas.
It is rich in dietary fiber, which speeds up metabolism, just like cinnamon.
It contains omega 3 acids, which are the source of walnuts. This is undoubtedly one of the components of the “superfoods”.
You can read about their special properties HERE (click).
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 3 very ripe bananas
- 3 organic eggs
- 1/3 cup of non-dairy milk
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon + ½ teaspoon on the top of the bread
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
Cook the oven to 350 degrees F.
Dry the ingredients and mix.
Bananas are crushed.
Eggs with apple cider vinegar and non-dairy milk are mixed, add bananas and mix.
Add bananas and eggs to dry ingredients and mix with chopped walnuts.
The Loaf Pan (8 in x37/8 in x 215/32 in)greased, pour out the mass and put the remaining banana sliced on top.
Gently sprinkle with cinnamon and bake about 1 hour (bring the stick, or the cake is baked - it should be dry).